Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!

It has finally happened... I have celebrated my first ever Mother's Day as a mum myself. I have always thought that mothers day and fathers day was just Hallmark trying to make money on cards...I mean I love my mum everyday and not just on the one day and I think she doesn't need the reminder on the second weekend in May.
But having said that I now GET IT. Now that I have Lucy and was woken up with her smiles, sloppy kisses and a breakfast she 'made'. Its kind of special having a day where you get appreciated for what you do, so
"Happy Mothers Day Mama!!! I'm sorry I can't be with you today but I will be seeing you soon! Love you heaps and THANK YOU for all you have ever done for me and all the Love you've given us.... Love you loads xx"

my gorgeous mum and me on my wedding day

Gorgeous Lucy and I

top picture courtesy of Claudio Raschella Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment