Tuesday 28 January 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my very own blog. A friend suggested that I write a blog now that I only work part time and have some time on my hands (although with a 7 month old thats not a lot of time at all!!!). So here it is... I have worked and still work as a nanny, although now I only work part time in after school care. Dragging my little girl around to work everyday is hard work but also great... I get to spend the whole day with her and the 2 gorgeous kids I care for! Couldn't ask for a better result.

As a mum and a nanny I have a good perspective on both sides of childcare and some very interesting stories to share!
here's something I found interesting to get you started, about a subject that I really care about, SIDS, any thoughts?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/sids-researchers-find-abnormality-in-brain-stem-of-babies-at-risk/story-fni0fit3-1226774486833


No comments:

Post a Comment