Last night after my healthy chicken soup for dinner I got a craving for chocolate and a craving that strong can not be ignored. So I went into my pantry and dug up a few ingredients and came up with these huge chocolate cookies that are crunchy on the outside and soft inside, YUM! Taste gorgeous with a big glass of milk! Enjoy x
2 cups plain flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. In a small bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder. Put aside
- In a larger bowl, using an electric beater, beat the butter and the sugar until creamy. Add the egg and beat for another minute. Gradually throw in your dry ingredients, beating until thick.
- Throw in the choc chips and mix with a big spoon.
- Use your hands and make balls out of the dough and place onto grease proof paper and tray. With the palm of your hand squash the balls making them into disks.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and remove. Let them cool on a wire rack and Enjoy!